Sunday 8 May 2016

Underwater Photography by Ashley Hauck

Work, work, work. It has been a hectic couple of weeks for me and I simply haven't had the time to review blogs. So, at long last, here is my next Scuba Blog Review. This time I am reviewing a scuba blog by  Ashley Hauck, a self-taught underwater photographer. She has posted on her blog since 2012.

Topics of Ashley's posts vary, but what all of the posts have in common is awesome underwater photos. And her being an underwater photographer, the posts do indeed have a high emphasis on pictures. That is not to say the texts aren't worth reading, because they are. I love the sense of humor that is evident from many of the blog posts.

The texts are fluid and easy to read. In them she gives some interesting historical background info on many of the wreck dive sites that she blogs about. What really makes this scuba blog worth a longer look, however, are the great underwater photos, and it is even possible to buy prints of them from her website.

The blog is stylish in appearance, as should be expected from a photographer who also sells her pictures on the web site. The site is clear and to the point, and there are not too many distracting gimmicks.

Ashley has published a total of 168 posts on this blog. She blogged very actively in 2012- 2014, but wrote only two posts in 2015. The blog has not been updated this year, I hope she will keep on blogging in the future.  On the whole this is a good, enjoyable dive blog that is well worth following, provided she keeps updating it!.I for one am waiting anxiously for new posts to appear. Like I've said before, there are not as many active scuba bloggers out there as you would think.
As a diver, I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring the blog. A blog well worth reading by all divers!

Once again, I hope you enjoyed reading this! If you did, please share this with your friends and fellow divers. Any comments are also very welcome. Just leave a comment below!


I'll be back with another Scuba Blog Review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment